The School of Ceramics of the Bisbal and Craft Center promotes work for the continuous improvement, under the premises of the ISO 9001: 2015 for the activity of occupational training courses.
The center chooses process management as the main tool for your organization, defining a quality policy that is focused on responding to the demands of the interested parties, in the line of continuous improvement and center values.
The commitment of quality affects the entire organization of the center, which accepts this challenge and assumes the responsibility to participate actively in the development and improvement of the quality of the center. The Center’s management will ensure and provide the means that are within its reach to achieve the quality objectives.
The purpose is to achieve the satisfaction of all the interest groups detected and always seek continuous improvement.
The School of Ceramics of the Bisbal and Craft Center:
• It is a center of reference in Occupational Training in the whole area of central Catalonia and Catalonia.
• Work is being done to respond to any demand for occupational training and continue to generate our environment.
• The center works to respond to the demand of professionals and give continuity to the training of students.
• The mission of the center is to accompany the student at all times until it reaches its objectives and once it has managed to continue being its support to update or implement knowledge.
Our strategic lines are:
• Promote training for employment, especially in those groups that have greater difficulties in job placement.
• Plan and implement training programs, as a tool that allows users to adapt to the permanent evolution of the professions and the functions of the jobs.
• Respond to the new needs of the economic and social fabric of our environment by promoting training actions aimed at responding to them.
• Form, guide and certify students to acquire the skills established in the design of occupational training programs, and contribute to their social integration.
• Orient and advise the student throughout all the training and professional outings.
• Favor a participatory and motivating work environment, which facilitates its involvement in the project and the operation of the center.
• Form people according to the needs and requirements of society, in order to contribute to progress and social development.
• In relation to the team, create a participatory and motivational work environment that facilitates its involvement in the project and the operation of the center, so that the development and improvement of its professionalism and the continuous improvement of the school.
• In relation to companies and society, study, acquisition and forecasting of professional needs at all times.
For all this, the Directorate and all the professionals that are part of the services and programs of Occupational Training of the School of Ceramics of La Bisbal are committed:
• In the continuous improvement of the processes.
• In reaching the full satisfaction of the needs and expectations of our users, customers and other interest groups.
• When fulfilling all the legal and regulatory requirements, as well as those established by our clients.
• When promoting and maintaining a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
• By promoting orderly and responsible work, promoting correct attitudes: punctuality, self-demanding, autonomy and motivation in students and professionals.
• Promote a participatory and motivational work environment for professionals and students, encouraging participation in the activities of the center and helping the proper functioning of the School
• The School always seeks an optimal working environment between professionals and students.
Vupellac as of October 30, 2019
Dolors Ros Frigola